The Kennedy Krieger Society is a group of loyal, generous donors who make annual contributions of $1,000 or more to Kennedy Krieger Institute. Society members play a critical role in pursuing our mission and transforming the lives of children with disorders of the brain.
How to Join
You automatically become a member of the Kennedy Krieger Society when you make an annual gift of $1,000 or more—it can be an outright gift of cash, stock, monthly gifts as low as $100, and even more ways—please contact Leslie Marsiglia, Director of Individual Giving, by phone at 443.923.7326, by email at Marsiglia@KennedyKrieger.org, or use our secure online donation form.
- Listing in the Report of Gifts and on the Kennedy Krieger Society Donor Wall located in the Outpatient Center
- Invitation to the highly anticipated annual Kennedy Krieger Society spring reception
- Insider’s tour of Kennedy Krieger, featuring our Bioinformatics Research Laboratory, Motion Analysis Laboratory, the International Center for Spinal Cord Injury, the Center for Autism and Related Disorders, and Kennedy Krieger Schools
- Invitations to research briefings by the Institute’s renowned researchers, scientists, and physicians
- E-newsletters and publications with updates and inspiring stories about the children you are helping