November 01 | 8:00 am to 12:30 pm
Online registration for the Neurodiversity: New Frontiers in Workforce Talent Management Conference has closed. Tickets will be available for purchase onsite at the event.
About the Workshop
Join us and discover how to tap into talent and join the neurodiversity movement! During this half-day workshop, participants will hear from a state official, self-advocates, human resources professionals and local business leaders who are already embracing equity and neurodiversity within their organizations. Attendees will also gain new insights and practical strategies to implement a neurodiversity initiative in one’s own workplace.
Keynote address to be given by Erica Wight, Human Resources Manager at The Children’s Inn at NIH and formerly partnered with Itineris as a Human Resources Generalist at W.R. Grace.
This workshop is generously sponsored by
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the positive business advantages associated with having a neurodiverse workforce.
- Learn about successful neurodiversity initiatives in Maryland, as well as best practices taking place nationwide.
- Discover how to get started with a neurodiversity initiative in one’s own workplace.
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for this workshop includes:
- Human Resources Leadership
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Human Resources Generalists and Business Partners
- Diversity Officer
The cost of advance registration is $65 per person ($25 for students). Advance registration closes on October 28, 2018.
The cost of day-of registration is $75 per person ($25 for students).
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s®
(HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This program is valid for 3 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.