November 01 | 8:00am to 12:30pm
About the Workshop
Join us and discover how to tap into talent and join the neurodiversity movement! During this half-day workshop, participants will hear from a state official, self-advocates, human resources professionals and local business leaders who are already embracing equity and neurodiversity within their organizations. Attendees will also gain new insights and practical strategies to implement a neurodiversity initiative in one’s own workplace.
Keynote address to be given by Erica Wight, Human Resources Manager. Formerly partnered with Itineris at W.R. Grace
This workshop is generously sponsored by
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the positive business advantages associated with having a neurodiverse workforce.
- Learn about successful neurodiversity initiatives in Maryland, as well as best practices taking place nationwide.
- Discover how to get started with a neurodiversity initiative in one’s own workplace.
HRCI Credits Pending
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for this workshop includes:
- Human Resources Leadership
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Human Resources Generalists and Business Partners
- Diversity Officer
The cost of registration is $65 per person.