October 21 (All day)
Kennedy Krieger Institute participates as a charity team at the Baltimore Running Festival. This annual event is dedicated to raising critically needed funds for the International Center for Spinal Cord Injury, where aggressive, innovative therapies help patients with spinal cord injuries recover. In addition, funds will support the training needs of patients with disabilities who participate in the event, through the purchase of adapted racing, training and therapy equipment. Team Kennedy Krieger is the perfect opportunity to get active and raise money for an important cause.
By registering FOR FREE with the Kennedy Krieger Institute team, you are committing to:
- Raise at least $250 for the Kennedy Krieger Institute by 11:59 p.m. on October 31st ($50 if you are participating in the Kid's Fun Run).
- Participate in either the full marathon, half marathon, team relay, 5k or Kids Fun Run at the 2017 Baltimore Running Festival.
Team members who achieve their minimum fundraising goal will receive:
- FREE registration for the Baltimore Running Festival event of your choice. (Not applicable to those who register to be a virtual racer for Kennedy Krieger Institute.)
- FREE carb-loading pasta party the evening before the race catered by Sabatino's.
- A participant goody bag with all kinds of cool stuff.
- Unlimited access to the Kennedy Krieger team hospitality tent in the Celebration Village to secure your belongings during the race.
- Use of the Kennedy Krieger Team tent as a meeting place for your friends and family.
- Morning coffee and breakfast and post-race snacks and refreshments.
- Fun and camaraderie with others on the Kennedy Krieger team.
- The knowledge that you raised funds to help the children and families of Kennedy Krieger Institute.